dimanche 15 avril 2012

Runaway*...([(366) x 2 ] # 34)

(...ou marathon de New York à Paris...J'ai pris cette photo il y a un petit moment déjà mais je la trouvais "à propos" aujourd'hui ! )
Marathon de New York ...à Paris ! by L'oeil de MoSkoub


"Say it's true, there's nothing like me and you 

Not alone, tell me you feel it too 
And I would runaway 
I would runaway, yeah 
I would runaway 
I would runaway with you ..."

;-)

*The Corrs, Runaway (Forgiven, not forgotten 1995)

3 commentaires:

eric festinger a dit…

Ouh la la, cela a l'air trop fatiguant comme activité, pfiouuuu :-)

Well, I woke up Sunday morning
With no way to hold my head that didn't hurt.
And the beer I had for breakfast wasn't bad,
So I had one more for dessert.
Then I fumbled in my closet through my clothes
And found my cleanest dirty shirt.
Then I washed my face and combed my hair
And stumbled down the stairs to meet the day.

SD a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
SD a dit…

Oui, mais ça permet de garder la forme